Hillsboro, NH- An early morning fire at a mobile home on Wall Street sent one of its four residents to the hospital.
According to officials the fire began around 3am in a bedroom and is suspected to have been caused by an electrical issue.
By the time Fire crews arrived the four people living there had already left the home, but one was hospitalized and released a short time later.
Upon arriving on scene Fire crews raised concerns for their own safety due to the below–zero temperatures. Despite the blaze growing to 2 alarms crews were able to extinguish the flames without any further problems.